Flint Water Crisis
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure healthy living conditions (i.e. clean drinking water) for the public?
- What types of sources do cities and towns typically use for drinking water?
- How would you know if your water was not safe?
- Why was the state and local government’s response to the increased levels of lead in Flint’s water so delayed?
- Who is to blame for allowing this crisis to reach this point? How should they be held responsible?
- Given the known effects of lead poisoning on children, what additional issues can Flint most likely expect to see in the coming years?